Thursday, November 17, 2016

So today is going to be LIT 🔥, Today the Weeknd let out two more songs Party Monster and I Feel It I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR THESE LINKS ALLLLLL DAYYYY but had no success, once I listen to them I will put the link and about the song next Thursday. BUT I AM IMPATIENTLY WAITING TO HEAR THEM!! 
Anyways the count down still continues for the album to finally drop, AND IT HAPPENS TO BE RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER! This album is going to make me cry when it drops, I'm going to be wearing my XO shirt and all of that while in a food coma from tanks giving BUT its okay cause I'm gonna be lit. A lot of this is in capitals but who cares cause he's my husband, he may not know me but we're getting married and its gonna be okay. There really isn't much to say today, but still keep an eye out for the album drop and listen to the two new songs, I bet they'll be great!



No comments:

Post a Comment