Thursday, September 15, 2016


Abel Tesfaye
Some people often ask me, why are you interested in him or why do you like his music and I never know how to answer these question that I often ask myself as well. Like is it hair or his voice, but now as I have listened to him more I have realized it is his music and how he puts story into his music. Yes he does talk about drugs but it takes some people to actually listen to the lyrics. For example, in the song love in the sky he sings "but I'm always getting high cause my confidence is low" yes that may seem inappropriate but to me I see so much I see that he has low confidence in himself, maybe he thinks its his voice or his personal outlook, and with his low confidence he uses a drug to have more confidence or forget about things. The Weeknd is some what a very inspirational person to me, he shows the people to stand out and forget what anyone has to say about you, another example is his hair, he gets so much down talk of his hair and instead of cutting it off he keeps it, BECAUSE ITS WHO HE IS  and I couldn't love his hair anymore.. The Weeknd to me is my favorite artist all because he is more real then these so called "rappers" that all they talk about is drugs and women. The Weeknd is more than a artist to me, he's my role model..








No comments:

Post a Comment