Monday, October 31, 2016

Do you ever just press shuffle on The Weeknd playlist and have the thrill of what song is going to play? That is so me. I know you guys probably think I'm just a regular fan of Abel, but its an obsession. He is my soulmate, he just doesn't know me yet but he soon will. 
The thrill of hearing the first beat in his music lingers in my head already knowing what song it is. The lyrics sink deep into my head, printed until I find the meaning, people think I love him because of his looks, but it was never that. His voice is like the angles from up above, his lyrics are meaningful not just nonsense. 
But enough about my obsession, lets discuss the clothing line 👅!
The clothing line consists of Shirts, Socks, Hoodies, Beanies, Sweats, Windbreakers and Hats. I mean who wouldn't want to wear some bomb X'O socks with a pair of all white Fazos (air force 1s) put on some shorts or jeans, with a T or tank top, topped off with a hat and if its cold get the hoodie or windbreaker. BOOM I JUST FOUND MY OUTFIT FOR THE CONCERT! 
Today was a bit random because my baby doesn't want to drop any songs and just stay to himself right now, but who wouldn't? Just in exactly a month the album will drop AND CONCERT DATES so be on the look out. 




No comments:

Post a Comment