Thursday, October 13, 2016


The Weeknd let out the False Alarm video, and might I say, IT IS THE BOMB.COM. In the two videos he recently put up, they have a symbol of the cross, which is making me think this album is gonna represent the cross a lot. 


Besides the album.. The Weeknd signs a sneaker deal with Puma, and I'm gonna get them without a doubt. He also has his personal clothing brand, we know he had a website with merchandise from the BBTM tour but he is putting windbreakers, xo hats and shirts also with Discs and/or Vinyls. So he has shoes and clothing so there goes my few outfits for a few years. I can honestly say I am proud of what he is doing, he is making his music and has clothing. He may now know me personally but I still am very proud..




The shoes he is wearing are the Pumas..


The Weeknd clothing line website:




No comments:

Post a Comment